A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (what are known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookie, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) Elite Pilates SL
will not include links in cookies to the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are the cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements in an order, executing the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the circulation of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve our offer of products and services.
Specifically, the cookies used by this website are:
– cookie_notice_accepted: Technical cookie to store the user’s response to the cookie notice. Expires in 1 month.
– wordpress_test_cookie: Technical cookie to check if the user allows cookies. It expires when the browser is closed.
– _ga: Third-party cookie (Google) to record the statistics of access to the web. Expires after 2 years.
– _gat: Third-party cookie (Google) to record the web access statistics. It expires immediately.