In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided through the contact form may be incorporated into the file of Alerce Healthcare SL, in order to be able to offer you our services. Likewise, the interested party authorizes the use of their personal data for commercial and advertising purposes, with respect to any advertising action related to the company’s services.
In the event of any modification of your data, please inform us duly in writing in order to keep your request updated. We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to Alerce Healthcare SL, sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through conventional mail to C / Castelló, 39, 28001 – Madrid.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data communicates that:
- In accordance with Article 5 of the aforementioned Law, it is informed that the data entered in the forms on the website will be stored in an automated file, owned by Elite Pilates SL with the security measures required by law.
- The purposes of the forms provided are, for the user of the page to make any inquiries, online purchases and to receive advertising information about the services or products of Elite Pilates SL.
- When the data is collected from the form and not from another open field such as contact email, it will be necessary to provide, at least, those mandatory fields, since otherwise, Elite Pilates SL will not be able to accept or manage the fulfillment of the established relationship.
- – Elite Pilates SL is responsible for the files and pledges not to use the data for a different purpose for which they have been collected, nor to transfer them illegitimately to third parties. It also pledges to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent its unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
- Users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, Elite Pilates SL reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or erroneous data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send your request by email to email@example.com or through conventional mail to C / Castelló, 39, 28001 – Madrid, indicating the action to be taken.