Rigorous physiotherapy as an essential service
We treat multiple ailments, acute and chronic
1. Sports injuries and muscle contractures.
2. Musculoskeletal or locomotor apparatus disorders.
Sprains, tendinopathies, fasciitis, bursitis.
Neck, back and low back pain.
4. Disc pathologies.
Herniated disc, sciatica.
5. Muscle and joint injuries.
Muscle tears, ligament sprains, meniscus strains and fractures.
6. Degenerative disease.
Spondylolisthesis, osteoarthritis, scoliosis.
7. Knee and hip injuries.
8. Shoulder, elbow and wrist injuries.
9. Treatment of TMJ dysfunction.
Bruxism, temporomandibular joints.
PELVIC FLOOR UNIT
Specific treatments for different ailments
Focused on female and male problems.
1. Stress and urge incontinence.
2. Recovery from prostate surgery.
3. Dysmenorrhea or endometriosis.
4. Vaginismus, dyspareunia.
5. Strengthening of the pelvic floor.
Tissue flexibility during pregnancy to avoid episiotomies.
Treatment of diastasis recti, recovery of the pelvic floor and scars.
7. Prolapse grade I and II.
MAIN MANUAL THERAPIES
After an exhaustive study, we personalize our methods based on the different needs of each client.
– Dry needling
– Acupuncture applied to physiotherapy
– Osteoarticular and visceral techniques
– “Kinesio Taping”
– Perineal massage for pregnant women
– Electrostimulation for pelvic floor reeducation.